Friday, October 9, 2009

Lately


Don't you wish? We have been house hunting (read: condo hunting) and seeing houses like this in our price range just a drive away out of town call to me. There is one foreclosure right across the street from Scott's sister and her family. It was fun to think how great it would be to live so close. . . and then we remember that it is hot up there, and it is an hour to two out of the way. Oh, and the small fact that I would rarely see Scott on weekdays because it would take him so long to get to work and back home. I am holding onto hope that the perfect condo is out there somewhere, just waiting for us.

note: the house across from Katie has a POOL. Aren't you just imagining me lounging day after day, with virgin pina coladas by my side? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment