Friday, May 1, 2009

Calling all Frugalists!

When Janelle and I first talked about starting this blog, we really thought it would just be her and I writing and wishing about things that we can't have. In the few short weeks since then, I have completely changed the way that I spend my days. Lunch hours that used to be spent perusing the aisles at Target are now being spent reading. Drives home that were peppered with stops at different shops along the way are now straight shots home. I am even trying to be more creative in terms of gifts that I give others. It is liberating and awesome, and quite addicting. Now it seems like when I finally spend money on myself, it better be for something worth it, you know?

Because I have gotten a couple of requests and because traffic has been increasing lately on this site, I decided to put it out there. We are now happily accepting new contributors to the Things We Almost Bought Today community. You don't have to agree not to spend any money on yourself, just if you post something, it has to be something that you wanted to buy, and then decided not to. If you are interested - just email us at notbought [at] gmail [dot] com.

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment