Sunday, May 17, 2009

Party on my head...

I had a couple of minutes to kill before a friend came to pick me up so I hopped on to Esty and fell in love with this...

So cute!

Hair accessories are so fun and they have some awesome homemade ones on Etsy. They are pretty expensive and its a good thing because the sticker shock kept me from purchasing the above and a bunch others. I could go spend crazy on these.

Here a couple more that are so adorable but so stinkin' pricey.

This one is pretty funky but would be fun to wear on the weekends. It's a whopping $165. Yowzer!


I really like this one. It would make me feel like a Roman goddess. A little too pricey at $24. It really tempts me though.


I forgot how much this one would've set me back. Probably not as cute as how much it costs. But still cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment