Thursday, May 7, 2009

I wish my boss was Torey Malatia

The other night, Scott and I went to the movies. We saw "Wolverine," which was just what I expected it to be. It was very entertaining and altogether awesome. They had a preview for the live in theatres episode of This American Life. Now, I LOVE This American Life. Ira Glass is amazing and the stories are everything from totally heart-wrenching to incredibly funny. I also really enjoyed Season 1 of their TV show, which airs on Showtime. (I don't have showtime, but I do have iTunes, and I think they were $1.99/ea) Tonight in theatres all across the country they are playing an encore of their live show, which I have heard was amazing. It will also be broadcast this weekend on the regular radio show, so it should show up in our podcasts next week. I really want to go to the show tonight. I don't know if it will fit into the schedule, but almost more than that, I really really want to buy Season Two for my very own.

But I won't.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Scotty went with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love your labels on this post! :) You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete