Friday, May 1, 2009

Get Yourself a Little Something


I just bought some groceries on Amazon (although groceries is one of my main weaknesses, and I did just spend $35 on grade b organic maple syrup... but it was the Friday sale so I had to jump on it today. I'll just add it to my collection of "natural" sweeteners I am keeping in my pantry in case of an emergency).

Anyhow, Amazon would like me to get a little something for myself. Yes, I would very much like an All-Clad Stainless Steel pan and a new CI recipe book. I definitely can't just drop $200 on a new pan right now, but I should definitely consider the cookbook. This is the danger of setting up a wish list... now Amazon can tempt me with things I actually want!

This is much geekier than iTunes music or dresses... but my extra purchases mostly end up in the kitchen and I just patch my jeans so I can buy more organic sugar.

2 comments:

  1. $35!! Oh man, Autumn! :) I love that you patch for the sake of buying more organic treats... so rad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazon is such a tricky trickster - like no big deal autumn, you deserve an all-clad saute pan... :)

    ReplyDelete