Saturday, May 23, 2009

Not that simple

I have spent way too much time lately looking at shoes at 6pm.com. All Simple shoes are $14.99 (well, plus $7 shipping, of course). They're made of all natural/recycled materials. The outsole is made of a tire. A tire!

Also, these shoes go for $50 or more at zappos.

Also, my current pair of well-loved Teva flip flops have holes in them. Real holes in the bottom from wood chips on playgrounds. I have to dig sticks out of the soles of my most-worn pair of shoes. But, if I don't walk on wood chips, I don't really notice the difference. And also, I have a pair of birks from 5 years ago that have little wear and are probably better for my feet anyway as daily drivers.

But, 6pm has had this deal on these shoes for weeks now (and I have put the same shoes in my cart and not bought them for weeks now). But, if they lower the price even more or drop the shipping, I may not be able to say no anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment