Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hair to Stay


My primary means of torture consists of looking a ton of crap up online... My recent find... A home waxing kit (which actually seems like a heck of a way to further torture myself).  

Years of tweezing, salon waxing, and laser hair removal have taught me that I am pretty tough (or maybe just numb) when it comes to de-hair-ifying myself.  I'm positive I want to try it on my own, at home.  I can't think of a thing I'd rather do than spreading hot wax all over my most sensitive areas and then ripping my hair out.

Hey if I get too chicken to pull the wax strip off, I could always leave it on there.  "Janelle, is that toilet paper stuck to your armpit!?"  Hey, it'd be great.  

I NEED IT!  As soon as this dang bet's over, I am SO getting it.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure leroy would be happy to lend a helping hand...er...stump?

    ReplyDelete