Monday, April 27, 2009

a small editor's note

a couple of things:

first some background - i have always had a love for new clothes and new things. ever since high school when i first had a good enough job (and my high school job was great), i have been very into buying myself nice things that my parents wouldn't agree would be worth spending their hard earned dimes on. so ever since then, i have always enjoyed a good trip to the mall, or online marketplace... oooo boy. ask my sister rachel, she has been the beneficiary of many many years of brand new clothes that were just a tad too small or too hastily purchased. so bottom line? this is really really good for me. and rach is just going to have to start getting her own clothes. :)

second? this blog isn't stopping janelle from buying anything - it's not the blogs fault - it is all about the 101 list, right nell?

No comments:

Post a Comment