Monday, April 27, 2009

my weakness

I confess, I confess! I have a problem, and that problem is wanting a new dress for virtually any sunday, wedding, dressy party, work event etc. There was a time where I went months and even more than a year without getting a new dress, but once I started buying cute dresses it was like a drug. On Saturdays, I have been well known for mentioning that I wouldn't mind getting a new dress before Sunday, or before whatever event we are all attending that evening. What can I say? I am a dress junkie! Target is my dress store of choice - the selection is usually intriguing and modest, but affordable. Downeast Outfitters is a close second. I love their cute and modest dresses! This one popped into my email this morning and I want I want. Luckily, when I really think about it, I have more than enough dresses to last me a lifetime. I even think that after living in this apt for more than 6 months, I was still pulling out Sunday outfits that my roommates had never seen before. It is like a magical never-ending closet. Also, it should be noted that Janelle has bought one or two dresses online that have been the wrong size or fit for her, but a perfect size and fit for me, so they have joined my collection. So for now, I'll just make do with what I have....

1 comment: