Saturday, April 18, 2009

Impulse Buys, Crazy Spenders...

Janelle and I were talking today (while at the mall, of course) that we have been spending more money than we should lately. Because of this, we are starting a new challenge. We aren't going to spend any money on ourselves for the next 3 months on anything besides food and gas and other mandatory monthly bills. We see things on a daily basis that we would be interested in having as our very own and so we started this little blog. So instead of buying that "gotta have it" item, we are going to just be posting about them all here.

Happy saving!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a really good outlet for me. If I'm blogging about it, I certainly have to be more prudent. This idea rocks. And, while I'm at it, 'Griffrocks!'

    ReplyDelete